For some reason, my wrists have been aching lately when I type for an extended period of time. Hence I have been subtly hinting to Hannah to buy me a Happy House keypad cushion. It goes something like this: Oi! Buy me a Happy House keypad cushion!
I hope she really will despite the lack of reason to, or I shall have to hint subtly again at someone else.
My parrot fish are either fighting or making out. They have been touching their mouths to each other in a very violent manner. I thought fishes don't kiss but they don't seem to be fighting. I have prescribed genders to each of the fish. The red one is decidedly male, because it is more passionate (in the kissing) and swims around doing nothing (in the fish equivalent of reading newspaper) while the pale one goes around arranging stones for home improvement. Needless to say, the pale fish is female.
After a grand total of about four days I have discarded my accounts book, which I decided was simply not my style. Financial planning can only go so far. It's bad enough worrying about money without worrying about daily expenses too. I will ease my conscience by worrying about money in monthly amounts.
It was yiling's birthday yesterday! I was half an hour in wishing her, because well, I didn't remember until then. I better keep better track.
No comments:
Post a Comment