I was totally astounded a few days ago by a horoscope I read about myself, from a Chinese horoscope website Lin Zi gave me. I never really fulfilled all the characteristics of Leos, but this one was a long description separating female leos and male leos. Reading it was like ticking a row of checkboxes down a list. Because posting it up here would reveal some things I rather people not know, I shall refrain from doing so.
So many things, so many thoughts recently, that I don't really know what to put into words. I think I'm losing my sense of humour. It got left somewhere in China, when I was already not very funny. Not that I was ever really funny in the first place. I just found more things funny in general, I guess.
I tricked Bryan to walk to Kembangan today. It wasn't complete trickery; he said he wanted to go to look at some LAN centre and I told him it was a short walk. Not that I'm sorry for it--it's probably the most exercise he has had for a long time. Unfortunately I don't think the LAN centre is sufficient motivation for him to ever walk there again.
I'm starting to feel the growing need for solitude again. I'm around too many people lately. Or rather, too many times around the same people. My mother keeps complaining that I stay up till unholy hours and continually tells me that my family and social life would be unbalanced--little does she know that it is the quiet each night that keeps me going the next day, and the next.
I don't look forward to orientation. I feel too old for it, in a way that I can't explain. But I know that I'll go for it, cheer like anybody else and show great enthusiasm in all the activities because I myself hate spoilsports. Grin at everyone and tell them how much fun I'm having, pretending to myself that I really am having a lot of fun. When all that is over I'll reach home and think to myself, "Thank gods, it's over.", and tell the next person it's really quite enjoyable.
I'm so angry lately. Angry and frustrated with the world and human nature. Another change in me that I dislike, but can't do much about.
I'm going to close my Blog. No one really reads it anymore, and I've lost the urge, the sudden commentary in my mind that I want to express in writing. Too many people know of it, and I can't be bothered to change it to something else. I sit on it a few days first though.
Oh, as a side note, my birthday is on the 25th, not the 23rd or the 27th. Why do so many people get it two days off, then comfort themselves by saying they at least got the month right? Meeting up before you all start uni would be nice, by the way. No need for presents--just show your face before I lose the chance to see it for the next few months.
(The no need for presents comment does not apply to Judith and Lin Zi, because the two of you belong in my list of people who must give me presents. It's supposed to be a compliment. Muahahahaha.)
4 comments:
hello! im here to correct the grammatical mistake!
weiwei
Haha, I still read your blog once in a while... not that it's enough of a reason to keep it open lah, but then you know... I thought u'd like to know. It's one of the nicer ones to read. And don't be apprehensive about uni... it's fun in a not so jumping-around-and-screaming-my-head-off-like-i-did-when-i-was-in-JC kind of way :)
hey hey dun close ya blog...it's essential nourishment for weekends for NS guys like me=) can't find anything else that's well written, funny, yet interesting at the same time
Thanks guys :)
Post a Comment