Sunday, July 03, 2005

It's been a long time.

The reason being, I didn't have much inspiration.

And I was lazy.

And I appear to have turned very lame in the course of these few days.

Anyway, I'm in Amoz's house now. We were supposed to be having training but after quite a lot of pizza, the blood that was supposed to be in the brain went to the stomach, and the males, who had less blood to begin with, started playing computer games. Divyesh was very hardworking and slept with his MP3 player instead. The only female in the group, that being me, got influenced and spent her time watching all the cool moves on the screen.

Which shows something about the positive effect pizza has on me.

I got to see another side to Teck Wee today. I never knew him to be the kind of guy that goes "ARGH" in a strangled voice whenever his character (on screen) gets hit. Then again, there's a lot I don't know about guys when they play computer games.

To be fair, I make funny noises too, when I think I can get away with it without too much damage to my reputation.

There was a shortage of computers today--only two for four people. So Bryan and Amoz kept asking with great concern whether Divyesh was done with his speech, ostensibly so that they could do other important things with technology. Which is to play "Dota", an extremely important game which currently takes up all their remaining life outside school.

Imran proudly declared, in the course of beating Bryan, that he was "Leia the Hutt", because he just beat "Jabba the Hutt". This implied two things: he has an overwhelming feminine subconscious, and a secret desire to be married to Bryan.

I have come to the end of my inspiration.

I feel like eating something again, damn.

No comments: